Grammatical Coherence: Paraphrasing, complementation exercises.
Fill each of the blanks with a suitable word or phrase.
1. If this type of research
, it must be
2. Since acupressure, he has noticed a tremendous improvement in his migraine.
4. He had tried several times smoking.
5. For the first twenty-four hours the treatment worked because I didn't like a cigarette.
6. By the time we the plane had just left.
7. I am really to seeing you and your family again.
8. It's time you some decision about your future.
9. How out for a meal tonight?
10. Until recently, the suggestion that pop music might be used to train athletes as a joke.